Toyota Brake Caliper 192984
|97-01651A BBB INDUSTRIES|
|242-73535 NAPA / RAYLOC|
|Toyota 4Runner 2003-2009 Front Right|
|Toyota FJ Cruiser 2007-2014 Front Right|
|Toyota Tacoma 2005-2020 Front Right|
|Toyota Tundra 2000-2006 Front Right|
Features and Benefits
- Pistons are durable, resistant to cracking or pitting and handle great loads.
- Rubber seals are replaced with new high temperature EPDM rubber for extended life and optimum performance.
- Mounting bracket is included where applicable for a hassle-free installation.
- Calipers are treated with a special formulated rust inhibitor and kept in the original equipment finish.
- New banjo bolts are included where applicable to ensure a perfect fit and quick installation.
- New bleeder screws provide trouble-free bleeding and a positive seal.
- New washers are included where applicable for a proper seal.
- A plastic cap plug protects every brake port thread to ensure trouble-free installation.
- New stainless steel hardware clips and new mounting pins are included where applicable.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
Brakes for Automobiles
BIT’s main business is the development and manufacturing of automotive brake-related products. As an independent brake specialized manufacturer, we develop and manufacture functional components such as brake calipers and accessories.
What You Can Get from Our Factory
We have complete catalogs for disc brakes, such as brake caliper, bracket, piston, seal, bleeder screw, bleeder cap, guide pin, pin boots, pad clip and so on. Anything in the disc brakes, welcome to contact us to get the catalog.
How disc brakes work
When the driver steps on the brake pedal, the power is amplified by the brake booster (servo system) and changed into a hydraulic pressure (oil-pressure) by the master cylinder. The pressure reaches the brakes on the wheels via tubing filled with brake oil (brake fluid). The delivered pressure pushes the pistons on the brakes of the four wheels. The pistons in turn press the brake pads, which are friction material, against the brake rotors which rotate with the wheels. The pads clamp on the rotors from both sides and decelerate the wheels, thereby slowing down and stopping the vehicle.
What is Our Production
We are a professional manufacturer of braking system. We have our own R & D and production team. Each product will be tested after production and tested again before delivery.