Brake Caliper 45019TA0A00 45019TA5A00 45019SDAA01 45019SDAA02 45019SZW000 45019T2FA00 19B2660 for Acura Honda
|99-00943A BBB INDUSTRIES|
|45019-T2F-A00 HONDA / ACURA|
|Acura ILX 2013-2015 Front Left|
|Honda Accord 2003-2017 Front Left|
|Honda Civic 2013-2020 Front Left|
|Honda CR-Z 2016 Front Left|
|Honda Fit 2013-2014 Front Left|
1. Install the brake disc and brake pads if necessary.
2. Install the new brake caliper and tighten bolts to the specified torque.
3. Tighten the brake hose and then remove the pressure from the brake pedal
4. Make sure that all movable parts are lubricated and glide easily.
5. Re-connect the pad wear sensor wires if fitted.
6. Bleed the brake system by following the vehicle manufacturer’s guidelines.
7. Mount the wheels.
8. Tighten the wheel bolt/nuts with a torque wrench to the correct torque settings.
9. Check the brake fluid and replenish if necessary. Follow the operating instructions.
10. Check that there is no leakage of brake fluid.
11. Test the brakes on a brake test stand and carry out a test run.
Brakes for Automobiles
BIT’s main business is the development and manufacturing of automotive brake-related products. As an independent brake specialized manufacturer, we develop and manufacture functional components such as brake calipers and accessories.
What You Can Get from Our Factory
We have complete catalogs for disc brakes, such as brake caliper, bracket, piston, seal, bleeder screw, bleeder cap, guide pin, pin boots, pad clip and so on. Anything in the disc brakes, welcome to contact us to get the catalog.
How disc brakes work
When the driver steps on the brake pedal, the power is amplified by the brake booster (servo system) and changed into a hydraulic pressure (oil-pressure) by the master cylinder. The pressure reaches the brakes on the wheels via tubing filled with brake oil (brake fluid). The delivered pressure pushes the pistons on the brakes of the four wheels. The pistons in turn press the brake pads, which are friction material, against the brake rotors which rotate with the wheels. The pads clamp on the rotors from both sides and decelerate the wheels, thereby slowing down and stopping the vehicle.
What is Our Production
We are a professional manufacturer of braking system. We have our own R & D and production team. Each product will be tested after production and tested again before delivery.