Nissan Brake Caliper ER1995KB 18FR2221 9900567B 0771588 19B2781 SLC9790 24260305 10044541 FRC11548 CRB134713 19B2781
|99-00567B BBB INDUSTRIES
|242-60305 NAPA / RAYLOC
|Nissan Altima 2002-2006 Rear Right
|Nissan Maxima 2003-2007 Rear Right
WHY CHOOSE BIT?
We are not the cheapest choice in the market but is the professional supplier.
Quality comes at a price. And because we do not compromise, we do not aim to be the cheapest in the market. You can take pleasure from that. Because if you want to sell quality products, using our calipers will ensure that you achieve a greater turnover and greater earnings per unit. At the same time, you have more satisfied customers.
1. Install the brake disc and brake pads if necessary.
2. Install the new brake caliper and tighten bolts to the specified torque.
3. Tighten the brake hose and then remove the pressure from the brake pedal
4. Make sure that all movable parts are lubricated and glide easily.
5. Re-connect the pad wear sensor wires if fitted.
6. Bleed the brake system by following the vehicle manufacturer’s guidelines.
7. Mount the wheels.
8. Tighten the wheel bolt/nuts with a torque wrench to the correct torque settings.
9. Check the brake fluid and replenish if necessary. Follow the operating instructions.
10. Check that there is no leakage of brake fluid.
11. Test the brakes on a brake test stand and carry out a test run.