Brake Caliper 68003697AA 68038077AA 18B5044A for Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram VW
No.2 Building of Jiujie zone, Kunyang Town,Pingyang County, Wenzhou City, Zhejiang
Monday-Sunday: 9am to 12pm
|99-17735B BBB INDUSTRIES|
|242-75595A NAPA / RAYLOC|
|SE5595A NAPA / RAYLOC|
|Chrysler Town & Country 2008-2016 Front Left|
|Dodge Grand Caravan 2008-2016 Front Left|
|Dodge Nitro 2007-2011 Front Right|
|Jeep Liberty 2008-2012 Front Right|
|Jeep Wrangler 2007-2017 Front Right|
|Jeep Wrangler JK 2018 Front Right|
|Ram C/V 2012-2015 Front Left|
|VW Routan 2009-2014 Front Left|
Features and Benefits
- Pistons are durable, resistant to cracking or pitting and handle great loads.
- Rubber seals are replaced with new high temperature EPDM rubber for extended life and optimum performance.
- Mounting bracket is included where applicable for a hassle-free installation.
- Calipers are treated with a special formulated rust inhibitor and kept in the original equipment finish.
- New banjo bolts are included where applicable to ensure a perfect fit and quick installation.
- New bleeder screws provide trouble-free bleeding and a positive seal.
- New washers are included where applicable for a proper seal.
- A plastic cap plug protects every brake port thread to ensure trouble-free installation.
- New stainless steel hardware clips and new mounting pins are included where applicable.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
What You Can Get from Our Factory
BIT’s main business is the development and manufacturing of automotive brake-related products. As an independent brake specialized manufacturer, we develop and manufacture functional components such as brake calipers and accessories.
We have complete parts for disc brakes, such as brake caliper, bracket, piston, seal, bleeder screw, bleeder cap, guide pin, pin boots, pad clip and so on. Anything in the disc brakes, welcome to contact us to get the catalog.
By the way, we also have wide range catalogs for European, American, Japanese and Korean cars. Such as Audi, VW, BMW, Dodge, Chevy, Toyota, honda, KIA, Hyundai and so on. Find something what you want in our company.
What is Our Production
We are a professional manufacturer of braking system. We have our own R & D and production team. Each product will be tested after production and tested again before delivery.
How disc brakes work
When the driver steps on the brake pedal, the power is amplified by the brake booster (servo system) and changed into a hydraulic pressure (oil-pressure) by the master cylinder. The pressure reaches the brakes on the wheels via tubing filled with brake oil (brake fluid). The delivered pressure pushes the pistons on the brakes of the four wheels. The pistons in turn press the brake pads, which are friction material, against the brake rotors which rotate with the wheels. The pads clamp on the rotors from both sides and decelerate the wheels, thereby slowing down and stopping the vehicle.
Quality and value is a common goal we share as a company. We are committed to face any challenges and see this as an opportunity to offer more novel solutions.
This led to many firsts in automotive innovations, as well as many design patents based on the futuristic approach. As a manufacturer of brake calipers, you can rely on us to bring a revolutionary brake caliper product line. With the following advantages, you can be confident that you are getting the best and finest service in the market. In order to assure you our quality, we approved the IATF 16949 Certificate in 2016.